- Line the base and grease of a loaf pan with 4 cup capacity.
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Place the flour in a bowl and mix well, then cut in the margarine and stir in the cinnamon.
- Stir in the walnuts, raisins, apples and carrot.
- Add the orange peel, eggs and juice, then beat well until thoroughly combined.
- Spoon the mixture into the prepared pan, smooth the top and bake for about 1¼ hours, or until the cake is well risen and firm to touch.
- Turn out on a wire rack.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.