- Put rhubarb and pie filling in greased 13x9x2 inch pan.
- Mix sugar and Jell-O; sprinkle over rhubarb.
- Sprinkle cake mix over that and sprinkle water over all.
- Slice butter on top of cake mix.
- Bake at 350°F for 45 minutes.
- Serve warm with vanilla ice cream or whipped cream.
- Serve cold if you're lucky enough to have any left.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.