- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Place cornflakes into one baked 9-inch pie shell.
- Then add five large tart apples, unpeeled, sliced thin, sprinkled with maple syrup.
- Combine flour, sugar, butter and cinnamon in a small bowl.
- Using a pastry blender or your fingers, work the butter into the flour until the mixture resembles irregular cookie crumbs
- Sprinkle the crumbs evenly over the apple slices.
- Bake pie for 30 minutes at 500°F, then reduce the heat to 450 degrees and continue to bake for about 55 minutes or until apples are tender and bubbling.
- Serve warm.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.