- Coat a non-stick skillet with cooking spray; place over medium heat until hot.
- Add diced apple; saute 8 to 10 minutes, stirring often.
- Add cinnamon, nutmeg and brown sugar; stir well, and cook an additional 3 minutes.
- Remove from heat, and let cool.
- Coat a flat surface with cooking spray; place 1 sheet of phyllo on surface (keep remaining phyllo covered).
- Coat phyllo with butter-flavored cooking spray.
- Layer 2 more sheets phyllo on first sheet, coating each with cooking spray.
- Cut vertically into 5 equal strips; cut strips in half to make 10 pieces.
- Repeat process with remaining phyllo sheets, spraying each sheet with cooking spray.
- Spoon 1½ tsp apple mixture at base of each strip; roll up, jelly roll fashion.
- Place, seam side down, on a baking sheet coated with cooking spray.
- Bake at 375°F for 30 to 35 minutes or until golden.
- Remove to wire rack to cool slightly.
- Combine remaining ingredients in a small bowl; stir well.
- Drizzle 1½ tsp glaze over each roll.
- Serve warm.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.