- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Spray nine regular-sized muffin cups with vegetable cooking spray and set aside.
- Cut the apple into quarters and remove the core.
- Coarsely grate the apple and carrot, either by hand or with a food processor.
- Combine with the lightly beaten egg whites, oil, applesauce, brown sugar and vanilla.
- Sift together the flour, soda, baking powder, cinnamon, nutmeg, cloves and salt.
- Stir into the moist ingredients.
- Add the oatmeal, raisins and cereal.
- Spoon in the prepared muffin tins, filling to the top.
- Bake 30 minutes, until the muffins test clean.
- Cool a few minutes in the pan before unmolding onto a cooling rack.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.