Makes 12 to 16 servings
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1 cup finely chopped almonds
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ⅓ cup butter or margarine, melted
- 2 cups cooked rice
- 1 15-ounce container ricotta cheese
- 1 8-ounce package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 4 eggs
- ⅓ cup amaretto
- 1 x 8-ounce container sour cream
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon amaretto
- grated milk chocolate for garnish
- toasted almond slices for garnish
- Combine cracker crumbs, almonds, sugar, cinnamon and butter in medium mixing bowl.
- Press into bottom and one inch up sides of ungreased 9-inch spring-form pan.
- Combine rice and ricotta cheese in food processor or blender until well blended; set aside.
- Beat cream cheese and sugar in large mixing bowl until light and fluffy.
- Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each.
- Blend in amaretto and reserved rice mixture.
- Pour filling into prepared crust.
- Bake at 350°F for 1 hour and 5 minutes.