- Preheat oven to 350°F / 175°C.
- Saute onions in oil, with salt, until translucent and mostly soft.
- Dress a 10" | 24 cm spring form with the puff pastry.
- Bake in the oven for 5 minutes.
- Blend the soy milk, silken tofu, pepper, basil and soy sauce until smooth.
- Then combine the onions, the soy milk mixture, chives and the couscous.
- Pour into the spring form.
- Bake for 30–40 minutes.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.