Makes 30 squares
- 3 cups cooked rice
- ¼ cup butter, melted
- ⅔ cup slivered almonds
- ½ cup dried cranberries
- ½ cup coconut
- ½ cup mini chocolate chips
- 1 x 14-ounce can sweetened condensed milk
- In a large bowl, combine rice and butter.
- Press rice mixture along bottom of a lightly buttered 13x9x2-inch pan.
- Top with almonds, cranberries, coconut and chocolate chips.
- Butterscotch or peanut butter chips are tasty alternatives.
- Drizzle sweetened condensed milk over all; bake 20 to 30 minutes in a 350°F oven or until top is golden.