- Thoroughly mix shortening, sugar and almonds together.
- Sift salt and flour together and work into shortening, sugar, almond mixture.
- Chill dough for 4 hours.
- Roll the dough with your hands until pencil thick. Then, cut into 2½ inch lengths and form into crescents.
- Bake at 325°F for 14-16 minutes or until set.
- Cool, but while still warm dip into mixture of cinnamon and confectioners' sugar.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.