- Cream butter.
- Add sugar and beat.
- Add egg and egg yolks, one at a time, beating well.
- Beat in vanilla and lemon rind.
- Sift together cornstarch, flour, baking powder and salt.
- Add to mixture and mix well.
- Drop batter by small spoonfuls onto well buttered baking sheet.
- Bake at 350°F for 15 minutes.
- Remove immediately.
- Sandwich the cookies together with sweet milk dessert (dulce de leche).
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.