Check the ingredients to make sure the products are vegan.
- 4 cups sliced apple
- ½ cup sugar
- 2 tablespoon(s) water
- 2 teaspoon(s) lemon juice
- ⅓ cup flour
- ¾ cup oats
- ⅓ cup brown sugar
- ¼ cup margarine
- Arrange apples in greased 9" square baking dish.
- Sprinkle with sugar, water, and lemon juice.
- Blend flour, oats, and brown sugar.
- Mix in margarine until mixture resembles coarse oatmeal.
- Sprinkle mixture over fruit.
- Bake at 375°F for 35 minutes or until fruit is tender.
- Serve with Rice Dream™ "ice cream".